My name is Nick. I'm an indie game developer currently located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Game development is my passion. I consider myself as a Game Designer with focus on mechanics design. But I’m also interested in Narrative, Level and UX Design.
I’ve made 10 prototypes of games in different genres (3 tabletop games, 3 mobile games, 4 PC games) and participated in 6 jams and contests at my off-duty time since 2015. At present I work on a passion project as part of Lighthouse Team in the position of Programmer / Game Designer.
1. Lighthouse [Ludum Dare 42, 2018-Now]. Atmospheric 3rd person adventure/exploration game set in mysterious Sea World with deep lore told through enviroment and actions. Based on Ludum Dare 42 jam game made in 42 hours and placed #1 in Mood category.
2. One Dragon [Game Maker's Toolkit Jam, 2019]. Real-time strategy boss-fight made in 48 hours.
3. Zomball [Ludum Dare 41, Kyiv Indies Game Jam, 2018]. Basketball combined with top-down shooter made in 72 hours.
4. Captain Yarr Battlescar [YarJam, 2018]. Sci-fi game with combination of arcade gameplay in space and 3rd person exploration gameplay on different planets made by jam participants.
5. The Final Boss: Running Out of Powers [Ludum Dare 39, 2017]. Top-down shooter/bullethell but you lose your abilities during the boss-fight. Made in 72 hours.
6. Snakes & Ladders [Press to Win game contest, 2016]. Variation of Snakes & Ladders but with actual gameplay. #1 in Press to Win game contest at gamedev.ru.